Tuesday, March 13, 2018

CONTOH SOAL UTS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VII TAHUN 2018 SEMSTER GENAP



TES UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER ( UTS ) GENAP TAHUN 2017/ 2018
LEMBAR SOAL
Mata Pelajaran             : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas                              : VII
Kurikulum                    : Kurikulum 2013
Waktu                            : 60 Menit  


I Fill the blanks with suitable answers!


My name (1)… Rendy Ardiansyah. I am thirteen years (2)…. I am a (3)… of SMP 1 Sukabumi. I was born in Sukabumi, 21st April 2003. I (4)… at Jl. Benteng No.40, my phone number is 085759557046. I (5)… jogging, bicycling, and listening to music. My parent's name is Mr.Hedi Subagja and Mrs.Yunita Amretasari. My blood type is AB. You can e-mail me at Rendy01@gmail.com. I am in 7A. I have lot of friends. Banu Ramadani is one of my friends.

 
 





1.       







Endri   : Hello my friend. (6) …
Aska    : I’m fine thank you and how about you?
Endri   : I’m good my friend.  It’s so nice to see you
Aska    : (7)…. I’ll see you later

 


Students          : (8) …
Mrs. Bella        : good morning, everyone
Students          : (9) …
Mrs. Bella        : fine thanks. How are you?
Students          : (10) …
Mrs. Bella        : come in, please
Kate                : nice to meet you. My name is kate
Students          : (11) …
Anton              : sit down, please
Kate                : (12) …

 
 












II Answer the question with the right answer!
13.        It is seven o’clock = _________________________________________________
14.        It is a quarter to five = _______________________________________________
15.        It is ten to nine = ___________________________________________________
16.        It is eleven past eight = ______________________________________________
17.        It is twenty five past eight = __________________________________________
18.        What is the day before Saturday?           It is................

19.        What is the day after Sunday?                It is................
20.        What is the day before monday?            It is................

No comments:

Post a Comment