Thursday, January 3, 2019

CONTOH LAMARAN P[EKERJAAN


Ni Putu Denita Cahyani
Jl. Raya  Singakerta, Ubud, Gianyar
Bali, 80513
October 27, 2018

Attention to    : Personal Manager
Sanur Beach Hotel
Jl. Danau Tamblingan
Sanur, 80228


Dear Sir/Madam,
With this  letter  I would  like  to apply for  job as  waitress as it  was advertised in tribun Bali Job  opportunity post  on October 1st 2018.
I read  a job  vacancy  advertisement  posted  on www.lowonganbali.Com  informing that your  Sanur Beach Hotel, is  in need of several  waiters and waitresses. Based  on that advertisement, I would  like to apply for  a job  as  waitress in the hotel.
I’ve  been training  in the F&B Service  at  the  Samaya Seminyak Hotel which  is one  of the 5 stars hotel  in Bali. I have good  and responsible  work skills, as  in taking order, serving  guest, food checker and other. I have  a good  attitude and I want to   improve English communication.
I look  forward to hearing  from you soon and I hope  I can expand  my experience  by working  at your hotel.  Thank you  for  your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Ni Putu Deniati Cahyani
Curriculum Vitae
A.     Personal Details
Name                              : NI Putu Deniati Cahyani
Address                          : Kintamani
Date of Birth                   : 24th August 2001
Age                                  : 17 years old
Hp/telp.Number             : 081 236 992 133
E-mail                              : Deniaticahyani@gmail.com
Gender                            : Female
Hobby                             : Dancing

B.     Education Background
2007 – 2013                   : SD Negeri 2 Kintamani
2013 – 2016                   : SMP Negeri 1 Kintamani
2016– 2019                    : SMK Pariwisata Kertayasa

C.    Training Experience
2018        : Training  at Puri  Padi Hotel  and The  Samaya  Seminyak Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment