Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CONTOH SOAL UTS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 8 SEMESTER GANJIL KURIKULUM 2013

1. Teacher : Good morning students
Students : …
Teacher : How are you today?
Students : We are fine. And you?

Teacher : Fine, too.
a. Good afternoon sir                  c. good evening sir
b. Good morning sir           d. good night

2. Teacher : Stand up please!
Student : …we start the lesson. Let’s pray together
a. after                  c. god
b. finish           d. before

This text is for mumber 3 to 7







3.
a. is                    c. for
      b. to                       d. are


4.
a. they                   c. you
b. we                       d. us

5.
a. progress                   c. time
b. the way                       d. class

6.
a. went                   c. goes
b. go                       d. back

7.
a. always                   c. should
b. like                       d. never

8. Siska : Anton, what is the day after December?
Anton : …
a. The day after December is November          c. The day after December is June           
b. The day after December is January              d. The day after December is July           

9. Rigpa : Shava, what is the day before October?
Shava : …
a. The day before October is July          c. The day before October is January
b. The day before October is November           d. The day before October is September




10. Teacher  : Rentika, what is the day before Monday?
Rentika : …
Teacher  : very good
a. The day before Monday is Saturday      c. The day before Monday is Sunday
b. The day before Monday is Tuesday      d. The day before Monday is Wednesday

11. Teacher  : Pandu, what is the day after Saturday?
Pandu :
a. The day after Saturday is Sunday      c. The day after Saturday is Monday
b. The day after Saturday is Friday      d. The day after Saturday is Wednesday

12. Arya : Putu, what things do you find in Anton’s dining room?
Putu : …
a. I find table cloths, spoon, Table, and plate    c.I find table cloths, scoop, Table, and plate 
b. I find table cloths, spoon, Table, and bed       d. I find table cloths, scoop, tub, and plate 

13. Udin : Yono, what things do you find in Anton’s garage?
Yono : …
c. I find car, motorcycle, rug, and plate             c.I  find spoon, bowl, lunch box and plate 
d. I find car, motorcycle, bowl, and spoon        d. I find car, motorcycle, rug, and cabinet

14. Joko : Aryo, what things do you find in Anton’s classroom?
Aryo: …
a. I find carpet, telephone, wall, and clock        c. I find sofa, globe, wall, and clock       
b. I find board, globe, wall, and clock        d. I find sofa, globe, wall, and television   
   
15. Ngurah : Panji, what things do you find in Anton’s kitchen?
Panji: …
a. I find carpet, telephone, wall, and clock        c. I find pan, globe, wall, and clock       
b. I find stove, globe, wall, and sink      d. I find stove, oven, sink, and pan       




16 Teacher : Siti, before November is…?
 Siti : … Sir     
 Teacher : Very good
a. October                   c. yes, ma’am
  b. June           d. July

17 Anton  likes meat ball, … rina likes fried rice
a. too                   c. good
  b. but           d. after

18 Teacher : How are you Komang?
Komang : I’m not so well. I don’t fell alright
Teacher : …
Komang : I have a flu
a. are you OK?              c. will you go to doctor?
b.what’s the matter?           d. have you taken medicine?

19 Mr. Eko : Hello, Wira. Where are you going?
Wira : I’m going to ganesha hospital.
Mr. Eko : why are you going there?
Wira : my wife is giving birth.
Mr.Eko : See you later
Wira : …
a. good bye            c. get well soon
b.see you           d. have a nice dream

20 Komang : how many tables are there in your classroom?
Ketut : there … twenty five
a. was                   c. are
b. is           d. were


Complete the paragraph by choosing the right answer below
There are many things in my living room. There is a 1…. Next to the window, there is one big 2…. In front of big picture, there are 3…and 4…. Near to the sofa, I put big.5…

window motorcycle sofa table Sink stove
television table cloth blanket picture spoon mug
car bird cage tree fork bicycle bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment