Sunday, December 3, 2017

We Can Do It

Chapter II
We can do it, and we eill do it
We will learn :
To state that we can do something,
and
To state that we will do something



“ To state that we can do something “
We will play the roles of the student in the conversations to say what they can or can not do or what they will and will not do.

We will say the setenas loudly, clearly, correctly.
example number 1 :
Udin : Beni can you write the message in English ?
Beni : I don’t think I can, but I will try.

“ To state that we will do something “
We will arally present to each other what eight people say what they can and can not do.
Example bumber II
Udin : Beni, will you help me to bring this book ?
Beni : Sure
Example question :
number I
I’m very proud of siti. Now she can help me with the house work before she goes to school she can get up early herself.
number II
My mon is out of town today. my dad is also very busy. But he will come to my school to collect my report.
Conclusion :
We will spell and we can the words and use the punctuation marks correctly. We will say the sentences loudly, clearly, and correctly. If we have any problems, we will ask our teacher for help.

Chapter III
We Know What to Do
We will learn :
To give suggestion, and
To state rules and obligations

“To give suggestion “
We will read to each other the teacher’s advice to use more English with each other.

We will say the sentences laudly, clearly, and correctly.
example number 1
Udin : You should take leave in English, too
Beni : I’ll help you.

“ To state rules and obligations “
We will learn to give advice to people in the following situations, by saying what they should or should not do.
Coclusion :
We will obligations, state the rules and obligotions that we, as student and as persnos, must do at school and at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment